Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

SurKshetra ATIF's REVIEW - Pg. 299

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 313>

Author

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SurKshetra ATIF's REVIEW - Pg. 299
      Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:03 PM
   Junaid Ek Question Tha Atif Ke Songs Age koi Aur Contestant Gayenge Kaya ?
If It's Answerable Then Pljj Ans.  Smile
Oh ALLAH Help Us Find our Way Aameen

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:56 PM

@Sherani ... They will try a different jury but that jury will be even worse ... Atif kept complaining to the director but ppl dont really say much to Asha ji because of her age and stature ...

Thats the main problem, they dont give a proper explanation for 0 and 10, they just give the marks ... Sometimes its about the sur, sometimes its about something else ... Sometimes they say the sur is not good but it seems fine to the captain, thats the problem ...

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:59 PM

@Saddam, ya gaein gey, next week hi Atif ka ek song gaey ga ek contestant but a Pakistani contestant this time ... Aagey bhi gaein gey singers ...

SheRani Aadeez

SheRani Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
  @Junaid.... what ???? WORSE ?????? goshhhh,,, this seems like a play, everything scripted, one goes nd when the next one comes then he/she shud be worse... that's just ''great'' !  uuufff  Pinch

Atif ka kuch aisa ni lagta kii he got a script or whatevaaa,,, but Himesh ka shanti something waala dialogue,,, so fake ! LOL

Yeah the directors say nothing to Asha granny cox they respect her,,, cox she is old, i think she needs rest at home ! Best place fr her... huhh Evil Smile

and i think this marks thing is so confusing,,, i mean it seems like djo mann main aaya woh deta hai,, kabhi 10 nd kabhi 0... nd they don't explain clearly kii why they give the contestant the 0... bad organised ! Geek

one thing I really like of atif, is that he is just so calm from the beginning to the end !
Love his coolll attitude Cool,, himesh just keeps blabbering and atif just keep swinging on his chair frm right to left LOL.... really !!!! Hez indeed a happy Captain ! Lucky contestants in TEAM PAKISTAN that they got Atif Aslam as their Happy Captain ! Approve

HappyWeddingAnniversary Atif & Sara Aslam
nd
HappyBirthday 2 Me

Sumaira Fatma

Sumaira Fatma View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:17 AM
am somewhere somehow jealous of the Pakistani Team... Itne achhe Happy Captain mile hain, itni achhi rehnumaayi mil rahi hai, Atif se itna seekhne ko milraha hai... Waaow... They are really lucky...
I loved the way Atif kept swinging and smiling when Himesh was getting hyper and was talking nonsense about the backing vocals, musicians and sur taal n all...

Edited by Sumaira Fatma - 25 Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM
...To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Amin Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Amin Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 12:08 PM

YR ONLYN DEKHNE K LIYE KOI LINK HI DE DO.... UTUBE ISNT WRKING IN HERE!!!!

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:04 PM
Originally posted by Junaid

<br>@Saddam, ya gaein gey, next week hi Atif ka ek song gaey ga ek contestant but a Pakistani contestant this time ... Aagey bhi gaein gey singers ...<br><br>
Nadeem Abbas "Tere bin" gayenge na ?
To the world, you may be another celebrity, But to Aadeez you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:08 PM
@Junaid bhaia- nxt epi ka theme kya hai ? aur Atif ka nxt performance kb hai ?
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Javed

Javed View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Javed Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:08 PM
Pic-1
The theme of the episode was 'Josh' and sure enough, it started off on an energetic note with both the teams showing sportsman spirit by shaking hands with each other. Even the Captains greeted the rival team before starting the show.
Pic-2

Keeping the theme in mind, Mulazim sang the upbeat 'Mast Kalandar'. His energy was infectious but Himesh thought that his sur left a lot to be desired. But Atif defended his contestant which Himesh did not appreciate. The jury too, was divided, with Abidaji and Runa Laila giving him 10, but Asha Bhosle awarding him a 0.

http://colors.in.com/in/surkshetra/videos/mulazims-mast-kalandar-performance-surkshetra-episode-5-19629.html#nav to watch his performance.

Pic-3
The hostility in this picture is quite obvious. The reason is that Atif accused Ashaji of favouritism when she said that Budhaditya's performance was satisfactory. Ashaji was offended and said that she appreciates good Pakistani performances too, and that she would never spoil India's name by being biased towards any contestant. But Atif did not seem convinced.

Pic-4

Shahzad Ali was still not well when he performed 'Lagan Lagi'. Himesh acknowledged that his performance was far from perfect. Atif called him to his seat and told him that he prayed for his recovery. Even the jury said that their prayers were with him and when he gets better, he would perform well.

Watch Shahzad's performance here!
http://colors.in.com/in/surkshetra/videos/shahzad-ki-lagan-lagi-surkshetra-episode-5-19633.html#nav

Pic-5
At the end came the moment that everyone was waiting for. The crowning of the first Surtaaj. From all the perfect scores, Pakistan's Sara Raza Khan was chosen to be the first Surtaaj. It was a proud moment for Atif Aslam, who walked up to her and handed the trophy to a beaming Sara. Well deserved!

Edited by Javed - 25 Sep 2012 at 1:11 PM
       ||| !!! Jano Gey Very Soon !!! |||

Jabeen

Jabeen View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jabeen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:51 PM

Thanx javed for this awsum post
Wish you a Very Happy Married Life

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:16 PM

@Divya ... Nahi, koi aur contestant koi aur gana gaey ga, abhi nahi bata sakta na dear, samjha karo ... Next episodes ki themes baad mey bataun ga, abhi nahi ...

Suhana

Suhana View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Suhana Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:30 PM
aadeez its d perfect tyme to learn more frm our rockstar....
i was kidnapped for a dinner on sunday...LOL so cudnt watch more....i saw rest on u tube bt i m all set to watch out d repeats....
was expecting atif to sing in dis episode coz of d theme obviously bt i guess he wasnt well dat day....
junaid bhai keep updating .....Big smile
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:45 PM
   @ i really find mulazim so cute :)..he is like..especially when he was like casually flirting with ayesha..asking her out for icecream :)..n u know hes nice guy :)..
one thing i liked about pakistani contestants they all r so grounded n well behaved :).RESPECT..FOR ALL OF THEM AND APPLAUSES..i still missed kal ka show :(..
woo sabar de jo tere nairey karde..!

jazzatif

jazzatif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote jazzatif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:52 PM
   suchita di 4 bjay ya 6 bjay repeat ayega dkh lena
To the world you may be another celebrity but to AADEEZ you are the world.♡much love♡
STAY BLESSED AADEE...HAPPY BDAY <3 :* & Congratzzz for our BabyLove

billz

billz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote billz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:16 PM
   I have an idea Junaid bhai why not we invite all the Sur ksethra contestants here. to discuss and chat... and why not?? after all they should be AADEEZ like uss...
Say aadeez isn't this idea is great??...
AADEEZ READY HAIN SAAREY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javed

Javed View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Javed Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:35 PM
Sur-Kshetra - : Episode # 6 : 09/23/12 Full HD 720p

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&list=PLTr2GI39ibNIJXRvU-mOtymf__RDChYqE

Edited by Javed - 25 Sep 2012 at 9:02 PM
       ||| !!! Jano Gey Very Soon !!! |||

Karan. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karan. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:37 PM
             SUR KSHETRA....

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM

@Noureen ... Apki abhi tak points pey nazar hai? Sari discussion parh k apko lag nahi raha k points thorey sey upar nichey hain?

Baqi next week ka main direct tou aisey nahi bata sakta na kuch ... bus Atif koshish kartey rahein gey for his team ... aur sari nainsafiyoon k bawajud Atif will be respectful to the jury aur wo chotey hotey huwey bhi ek mature insaan ki tarah behave karein gey, wo ap log next week dekh lo gey ... Pakistani team apna talent show kar rahi hai aur wo sub ko nazar aaraha hai, Indian viewers ko bhi, ap logon ka focus ye hona chahiyey, points nahi ... Points tou jis tarah mil rahey hain wo tou sub k saamney hain, 3 channels pey wo bhi ... LOL

wohi tou mai pooch rahi hun
point humare india walo sa zayad mil gay bhi ye nahi
itni achi performance de rahah hai wo logg phir bhi itna kam point aisa kuyaaaaa
lo junaid agar humera acha point nahi mila gay tou ham jeet gay kaisa
point per bhi nazar honi chahye na
is ka tou phir simple ye hi matlab howa na ka pakistaniteam sirf acha perform kare phir chahye un ko acha point mil ye nahi
ATIF KI DEEWANI NOUREEN

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 3:43 PM

@Sherani ... They will try a different jury but that jury will be even worse ... Atif kept complaining to the director but ppl dont really say much to Asha ji because of her age and stature ...

Thats the main problem, they dont give a proper explanation for 0 and 10, they just give the marks ... Sometimes its about the sur, sometimes its about something else ... Sometimes they say the sur is not good but it seems fine to the captain, thats the problem ...

ye kia baat howi in logg ko pehla say hi decide kar lena chahye tha na ye sab kuch :@
ATIF KI DEEWANI NOUREEN

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 4:25 PM

<br>@Divya ... Nahi, koi aur contestant koi aur gana gaey ga, abhi nahi bata sakta na dear, samjha karo ... Next episodes ki themes baad mey bataun ga, abhi nahi ...<br><br>
ok...
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:05 PM
Originally posted by billz

I have an idea Junaid bhai why not we invite all the Sur ksethra contestants here. to discuss and chat... and why not?? after all they should be AADEEZ like uss...

Indeed a super idea !!!!

@Junaid ..... can this idea work out ???
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:34 PM
@billz

sana ambreen

sana ambreen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sana ambreen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:53 PM

indeed a vryyy gud idea...
@junaid bhai- wat do u say abt dis? I knw u cn sugeest d best
hijr ki oonchi deevaar banaayi
Hay lambi judai <3

sana ambreen

sana ambreen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sana ambreen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM

indeed a vryyy gud idea...
@junaid bhai- wat do u say abt dis? I knw u cn sugeest d best
hijr ki oonchi deevaar banaayi
Hay lambi judai <3

Maple

Maple View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maple Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 7:26 PM

Yeh Hui naa baat!!!! 

I so wish to interact with them all!! :) :) 

@Billz Brilliant Idea Kido!!! :) 

@Dear Mods What say?
~~Atif and Sara Forever~~