Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Hindi medium

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindi medium
      Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 11:36 AM
 Thumbs Up

Iman Hussain

Iman Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 7:10 AM
   thanks for sharing all the articles@saba Thumbs Up

Khiladi 786

Khiladi 786 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khiladi 786 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 11:11 AM

Hindi Medium: Will Hoor be the biggest hit of Atif Aslam’s career?

Pakistani singer Atif Aslam says he is elated over getting a chance to sing a romantic track titled Hoor for the Bollywood film Hindi Medium, and hopes it gets a positive response from the Indian audience.

Atif reunited with Bollywood composers Sachin-Jigar after working with them for a song in Badlapur. The new song features the lead cast - Irrfan Khan and Saba Qamar. “Hoor is a very special song. It’s close to my heart. It is also one of the biggest songs for me this year. The entire team of ‘Jeena jeena’ has reunited for this song as well,” said Atif in a statement.

He added, “Jeena jeena was well received by the audience. Sachin-Jigar have done a fabulous job with the song, and I hope the audience gives it same love that they gave Jeena jeena.”

Directed by Saket Chaudhary, Hindi Medium also marks the debut of Pakistani actor Saba in Bollywood. It is a story about how education that is supposed to be a tool of enlightenment has become a tool to create inequality.

Talking about collaboration, Jigar said, “Hoor is more rooted, mature and Sufi than Jeena jeena. This song will grow on people slowly. Lot of love songs that we hear today are more about heart break and separation. However, this song highlights the beauty of falling in love and how he describes his lover as Hoor.”

Irrfan is also very happy with the response to the song. He said, “It’s a soulful and heartwarming song and it will definitely make you fall in love.”

Hindi Medium, a T-Series and Maddock films presentation, is set to release on May 12.

Source 

http://m.hindustantimes.com/music/hindi-medium-will-hoor-be-the-biggest-hit-of-atif-aslam-s-career/story-yVfT18sOjb0YIkHbnsSH5H.html

Blessings, I called my sister is also, I salute the way is dusting.

Miss U Mumu Didi

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Iman Hussain

thanks for sharing all the articles@saba Thumbs Up
 Big smile 
its so nice when ugly stalkers get lost   and stop barking with their ugly and useless tongues its like the trash took itself out   hahahaha 😝😝😝😝😝😈😈😈😈😈